Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just a couple observations about Boston...

1. I really want to go back!
2. Bostonians were really nice!
3. Bus/shuttle drivers were a great source of information
4. I loved hearing Bahston, and all of the other words that a Bostonian accent comes out in.
5. I loved how every couple of blocks or so there was an awesome old church on the corner. Juxtaposed against a lot of new buildings.
6. The subway system was much easier to navigate than in New York.
7. Great food! Many restaurants to try!
8. So much history to go back and see
9. I loved the old architecture. Such picturesque houses and brownstones.

I really do want to go back some day, preferably when the weather is nicer. It was abnormally cold for this time of year. I would love to go for fourth of July and go see the Boston Pops Goes the Fourth! I really enjoyed being there and away from my life here. It was sort of nice to go somewhere where I didn't know anyone, and no one knew what upheaval I have recently gone through. Yes, it was cold, too cold. But I would love to go back, maybe live there, but I would have trouble leaving my family and friends and going so far away.

No comments: