Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So a couple thoughts I've had lately...
I was watching some tv show the other day and Will Smith was being interviewed. He was talking about his marriage to Jada Pinkett-Smith and his thoughts on marriage. He said "if divorce is an option then you're getting divorced." I saw something else the other day that basically said that marriage is hard work and it takes blood, sweat and tears to make it happen.
I just feel the need to say that I was in it for better and for worse. I was willing and was putting in my blood my sweat and my tears and divorce was never an option for me. I knew that marriage was not always going to be easy and even hard at times and I was in it for the long haul.
I just felt like saying that.
Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that you're really a strong person, A. It takes a lot of guts to not just crawl under the covers forever. I admire your strength and I'm so sorry all of this has happened. I'm sorry he thought divorce was an option. I'm sorry you two weren't on the same page. Just...I know it'll work out. You'll find happiness again, I just really believe that.