Thursday, January 15, 2009

Woe is me!

I saw a commercial tonight that made me stop in my tracks.... One of my favorite bands of all time is going to be here in concert in May. Fleetwood Mac...live....and I have no job....and no fun money. The planets are truly not aligned in my favor...

I love them! I even wrote a paper about them when I was in either my early years in college or last year in high school, I can't remember when that was. Who in their right mind would not want to see them live!!!! I am not much of a concert goer, I've never wanted to spend as much money as the tickets usually cost. But in the past I've said that there were a small handful of concerts that I would not miss and they just happen to be one of them. They go on sale this month. oh woe is me. I don't have a balance on my credit card but this just might be worth it!

No comments: