Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a little update

So I'm just workin away. I've been given more responsibility at work which is keeping me busy and confused while I'm here. I'm working on a project at home that is taking up most of my free time while I'm there and I'm usually pretty tired by the end of the day so I'm asleep by 10:00 or 10:30.
Last weekend I signed up for a 6 week quilting class that starts next week so last night I went to the fabric store and picked out the fabrics. If I'm not too pooped tonight I'll take pictures of what I picked out.
Today is my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad!
I think I'm getting a cold, I woke up this morning with a sore throat, I sound kind of funny, and my nose is running. Yuck, I never get sick so I'm disoriented.
That's the news from my world.... not too exciting.

No comments: