Thursday, August 27, 2009

Getting lost in the world of design

I started this blog a little less than a year ago. I found that I could get lost in the world of all things design and it made me temporarily forget about my troubles. Seems that yesterday and today I've gone back to reading all of the design blogs I've visited over the last year. Creativity seems to be my go to inspiration when I'm feeling sad. Looking at pretty pictures makes me feel better. :) I've found lots of pretty and inspirational things that hopefully I'll get around to sharing.

When we were in Tahoe for the 4th of July I found a vintage plant shelf in a store and thought it was so cool! Today I found this picture on one of the blogs I read and saw the shelf! Now I wish I had bought it!

I just love this spice drawer! If I had one like this I would smile every time I got into it!

No comments: