Friday, August 7, 2009

I am woman, hear me roar!

Ladies (of all ages and lifestyles), if you didn't read my post below about the women posing topless in NYC you should. Now I understand that some of you reading my blog might be a bit more conservative and this seems preposterous but I'd like to suggest something. If you haven't ever thought about doing a boudoir photo shoot I must reccomend it. Along the lines of the women in NYC doing a boudoir shoot can be so freeing and awesome! If you are ok with viewing partial nudity or sexy pictures I have two photographers websites you should check out. One is Danielle Fletcher's website and the other is Jennifer Skog. Each of them has a website and a blog. Jennifer's blog has a wonderful new video clip of a recent 12 hour couture boudoir shoot that she did. It's awesome.
Now hopefully I've planted the seed and you'll think about doing this. Save up for it, it's worth it!

No comments: