Friday, September 18, 2009

I love this stuff!!!!

After making my own general purpose spray cleaner I made a paste for scrubbing things like the sink and the bathtub. It works great!!! I used it on the sink the other day and when I scrubbed I could see that the bubbles were sort of brownish, so it was actually working! Yeay! Last night I used it to scrub the bathtub before I took a bath and it worked so well, and it made it smell good in there! All this is, is a combination of the same soap, baking soda and vinegar that the spray is made out of, just in different amounts. I really hope you give this a try! I put it in an old mini casserole dish with a lid and it sits by the sink. A little espresso spoon is just right for it!

Scouring Paste (instead of Comet)

2/3 cup baking soda

1/2 cup liquid soap

2 tablespoons vinegar

~Mix soda and soap to form a paste. Add vinegar and stir. Keep paste in a tub at the kitchen sink for scouring pots and pans or the sink itself.

No comments: