Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon!

Ok, so I realize not everyone is a Twilight saga fan, I am however. Earlier this year I got the original Twilight movie from Netflix. I liked the movie so I started reading the books the next day. After reading the first book I realized that what everyone was saying about the movie sucking was pretty true. I read all four books within a pretty short period of time and loved them, I couldn't put them down.
Tonight I saw the movie that was made for the second book in the series, it's called New Moon. I went with a bunch of girlfriends. It was great! We got in line so early that we were the first ones there. When they let us in a couple of the girls ran down to the theatre to get out seats before anyone else could. There was like 25 minutes of previews which we could have done without but once the movie started it was not dissapointing!
The only annoying part was the stupid screaming teenage girls that giggled and screamed every time one of the characters came on screen.
Overall, it was really good! The movie was very accurately done like the book.

No comments: