Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Fabulous Beekman Boys!

I first became aware of these guys oh, probably about a month ago. I've been keeping my eyes out for anything involving them and I've even conversed with one of them via Twitter! I've been wanting to blog about them for a while but now that their new show has started it seems appropriate to do so now. Their show is on Planet Green.
They are hilarious, it's like the Beverly Hillbillies in reverse. Two gay city boys buy a farm in the New York countryside and start working it... the farm. They have a farmer named John, Farmer John (insert giggle here) who tends the goats and really knows what he is doing. They've started a "lifestyle" brand and you can check out their website here.
To watch the first episode of the show, go here.  


Definitely check out the photos on their website. Beautiful and enlightening!

No comments: