Thursday, August 26, 2010

That one day...

Good morning all. Have you ever wondered if there could possibly be one day of the year that is just a bad day? I'm beginning to think that might be the case. August 25th would be that day for me.
Yesterday was shaping up to be a good day overall with my trip to SF with a girlfriend and getting to see Prairie Home Companion with my sister last night. I was excited about both activities until I got a text message from my roommate. She was asking if I would be home later because she "needs to talk to me." Well, that is never good. I went on my way to SF and enjoyed hanging out with my girlfriend and her son but then came home to find out that my roomate is indeed thinking of moving out. This hugely sucks. She has been the best roommate I've had since I had to have one. We're going to talk later and see if there is any way we can work it out so that she can stay. My hopes are high but it's not looking good. More on this later.
On a happier note, I got to see Garrison Keillor and a Prairie Home Companion last night. It was at Mountain Winery in Saratoga which I've never been to. It was lovely! The night was beautiful and cooled off nicely. The special guest for the night was a singer named Sara Watkins. All in all it was great. My sister and I capped off the night by singing Don't Stop Believin at the top of our lungs on the way down the hill. I'm sure the line of cars in front and behind us enjoyed our rendition.
I don't think my camera likes concerts. It seems to stop working and lose all my pictures when I attend them. I had video and recordings of the show and well, my camera sucks. So I have nothing to share. :(

No comments: