Friday, September 3, 2010

Blogging e-course

Yesterday I started taking a blogging e-course. I'm really excited about the things I'm going to learn and the new blogs and people I will be exposed to. Over the next several weeks I'll be discovering lots of bloggers with blogs just like mine. As I find things in their blogs that I want to share I'll be passing them along. I can't and won't be sharing anything I learn or see in the workshop but it can't hurt to share things from their blogs.


There are many of us participating so there are many many blogs to look through. It's going to take forever but one of the first ones I clicked on is noted above. I love these images! I've always loved the mentality of "back to school." As a kid it was all about picking out the cutest Lisa Frank folders and an awesome pencil box. How fantastic is that mantel?
One of my favorite moview to watch in the fall is You've Got Mail with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. It's another Nora Ephron movie so the styling is fabulous. There is a scene at the beginning of the movie where Tom Hanks says something about loving fall, and that it makes him think of back to school, and he would send her a bouquet of sharpened pencils if he knew her name and address... Love it! If you haven't seen it, you should.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I've had that thought in my head for a while now - every time it gets crisp I want to buy pencils.

Anonymous said...

Super cute photos! You're blog is really pretty,also. I found you in BYW, and am making my rounds. I started with the people that live in my part of the world. One of my favorite movies is "You've Got Mail" and "French Kiss", too!