Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December already?

Wow, December 1st. I can't believe how time flies. I know everyone says that but I've been thinking about it lately. I'm trying hard to have the Christmas spirit this year and stay non-scroogey. Last year my December at home was cut short by leaving for my trip to Italy so this year I'm doing all of the things I didn't have time for then. I hope to do some baking, and I'm hoping to have time to make some gifts for friends too. In honor of December first and advent calendars I'm hoping to post something cute or sweet or interesting each day for the 25 days until Christmas.  To get started here are some super cute advent calendars! I had one as a kid and I loved seeing what I pulled out of the pocket each day.


We carry this lovely Obama family calendar at Paper Source







Do you have an advent calendar?

No comments: