Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I had very high hopes of getting Christmas cards sent out this year and was excited to do so. As the month went on I found myself busier and busier, but in a good way. I'm putting all of my time into trying to finish a really big project I've had in progress for a year or more now. I'm getting close to the end but I daresay I might be up pretty late working on it for the next week. It's very worth it though as it's a quilt for a very very special person. I hope to give it to her on Christmas morning.
Anyhow, I don't think it's looking like Christmas cards are going to get done which makes me sad but it's not the end of the world. If you are one of my friends, or family members that I would be sending a card to just know that I wish you the best Christmas and as Tiny Tim said "May God bless us every one."  I hope the remainder of your holiday season is magical!

No comments: