Monday, December 6, 2010

Straight No Chaser!

Ok, sorry for the overload of Straight No Chaser but I have to post this! I got to see them live last night! It was awesome! They are an accapella group and it's amazing! I didn't even notice the absence of instruments. They did a bunch of non Christmas music but then also did a Christmas set. The Grinch song was awesome! Best arrangement I've ever heard, even better than the original. I forgot to take my camera so this isn't from last night but this was one of my favorite pieces they did.

Loved this one too... sorry for the video, it was the best sound quality I could find

And seriously, how could you not love the Grinch! The bass in this one is awesome!

If you ever get the opportunity to go see these guys you should jump on it!

No comments: