Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lusting over Anthropologie stuff...

I love Anthropologie, if I could furnish my whole place and get my whole wardrobe from there I would! Lately I've been obsessed with adding gold jewelry to my collection. I was looking at Anthro the other day and loved these pieces enough that I wanted to share.

I love the chunky funkiness of this ring!
Another really cool ring!
This one makes me think of a leaf curling open. I wonder what it would look like in person?
This necklace is fabulous! I would love to own it! It makes me think of Angelina Jolie a little because of the giant emerald earrings she wore to one of the awards shows last year, and the emerald green dress she wore to the Golden Globes this year.




I like this, but without the weird flowers.

I happened upon a section I didn't even know existed on the website. I think it was called "for the collector." These pieces are fabulous and are quite a bit more expensive than other things.





This is an actual vintage ring

Another vintage ring
These are fabulous and organic

Ok, that's all. :)

No comments: