Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thinking outloud...

I just want to say this, life is precious and short. I can't count the times I've thought or said I can't believe it's (insert time, day, month, year here) and wondered where the time has gone. It's no wonder life can slip by and all of a sudden you wonder what you've done with yours. We truly don't know how long a stay we have on this planet so it seems silly to waste our days with the mundane and mediocre. That said, part of life is living the mediocre and mundane days. But have you ever thought to yourself at the end of each day, "did I do something meaningful or special today? Did I do something that feeds my soul or made someone else feel good?"  I'm going to make an effort to do this each day before I go to bed. All too often we go through life on auto pilot. I don't want to get to the end and wonder what I spent my life doing, I want to know that I lived it to the fullest of my ability.


So, have you done something today that feeds your soul? Have you done something worthwhile or improved the day of someone else?

1 comment:

yogamama said...

That's why I like John Wooden's quote: "Make Every Day your Masterpiece".