Friday, September 26, 2008

A very nice evening indeed!

One of my friends took me out for a girls night on the town tonight. It was great! She took me to a spa in Saratoga for a pedicure that was pretty darn good. I felt all rested and relaxed in the chair afterwards. Then we went to Santana Row and had dinner at Thea Mediterranean, it's Greek and Middle Eastern food. It was great. She gave me a couple of gifts too! Not only did she take me out and treat me to everything for the whole night but she gave me a finger puppet of Van Gogh that is also a magnet, a book on country cottage living, and a paper voodoo pad of paper. After we ate dinner we walked around Santana Row and went to Anthropologie and I showed her the stuff I found earlier in the day with Emily. Then we went to Dolce Spazio in Los Gatos and had gelato and chit chatted for a while. All in all it was a very nice evening. She said some very nice things that made me feel good.
Thank God for girlfriends!

No comments: