Sunday, October 12, 2008

Uncensored and uncut!!

So last night at the party I was at a couple of my blog readers mentioned that my blog either depressed them or made them feel inadequate, or they loved it! We got to talking about the stuff I usually put on my blog and I need to be sure to let people know that my place looks nothing like the stuff I share on my blog! So here is my place , real, raw and uncensored or cleaned up. This it today, with a large pile of stuff in the corner that is what B will be taking with him. Neither of us wanted the kitchen table and chairs so they have gone to a 19 year old that needed them. The couch, coffee table, chair, tv stand, futon, and large dresser will all be going away. I'll take pics of the apartment after he moves out too. Then someday after I have gotten it to a way that I want I will share pics again. Sort of a before and after. The extra tv is courtesy of my friend Kendall. She and her husband were generous enough to give me a tv they were no longer using. The extra furniture in the bedroom is what my mom got at the antique store. I will be refinishing them. I'm still looking for a console/sofa table for when my sofa comes, and I need a lamp for the living room as the one I have will be leaving. I found one at Urban Outfitters that I like, but I don't know if it's something I would want in the living room or the bedroom. Anyhow, these are the before pics. Now if I could just get rid of my weird neighbors and get a dog....






1 comment:

Mom and Wife said...

I like the layout and LOVE the brick...very Anthro! LOL