Sunday, November 23, 2008

The conference

The conference was pretty good, seeing as how I have nothing to judge it against. I didn't spend too much time on the expo floor because a lot of it I have access to at home. I spent about 2 hours or so walking the floor, which was absolutely huge. The pictures don't really show the vastness of the convention center.


I especially like the value of these pictures. Old toilets use 3.5 gallons of water per flush. New toilets that comply with the law are 1.6 gallons per flush. Anything that was installed in the last 5+ years should be 1.6 gpf. Newer toilets that are water conserving are 1.28 gallons per flush and there are now waterless urinals as well. I think that waterless urinals are sometimes to extreme for some users so the new "Pint" urinals are a great option. This is all for commercial fixtures but is definitely applicable for residential ones as well.

No comments: