Thursday, December 18, 2008

Are you a beer drinker?

I myself am not a big beer drinker but on the occasion that I do have one I tend to stick with non hoppy ones. I tried Fat Tire once because the place I was at didn't have the wheat I would normally drink. I liked it! What I like even more is how green and environmentally responsible a company New Belgium Brewing Co. is.
They really are a cut above! Next time you go buy a 6 pack consider supporting NBB, they deserve it. Go here to read about what they do. Want to know what beers they make? Go here.

2 comments:

Boupie said...

This is one of the only beers I drink. I love all of their seasonal ales and their Fat Tire is yummy. I am glad to hear that they are so green. I guess then I don't have to feel so bad about buying so much of it (j/k).

Alyssa said...

We always have Fat Tire on hand, its my BIL's favorite.