Sunday, December 21, 2008

Completely disgusting!

I have limited cable because I will only pay for the cheap one, it's like a total of $15 a month. One channel I do get is the discovery channel. Sometimes I find good shows to watch. One that intrigues me is Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe. It's disgusting, so so so disgusting most of the time. But There are definitely some episodes that are more nasty than others. The one on right now is so gross. He is working at the Garbage transfer station for the city of San Francisco. He had to get inside a garbage truck and clean out what was left after it was emptied, gross. Then he had to go down in this pit of juicy nastiness and clean out that too. I'm so glad it's over before I have my dinner. I think I'm going to watch the food network now....

No comments: