Friday, December 5, 2008

Blech

not to be a negative nelly or anything, but this day has continued to suck. I left work thinking I would feel better when I got home. When I got here I saw a sad sight. The big wonderful tree that was outside of my apartment got cut down. I loved having that tree out there. It provided shade and it was pretty. The people that came and cut it down also trampled a bunch of my plants, broke some and knocked over pots and broke my windchime. I have had a Christmas cactus for several years and it finally bloomed like crazy this year. They broke it in half and most of the blooms have been broken off.
Oh-and the movie that was supposed to arrive today from Netflix didn't come. My sister and I were planning on a movie night tonight.
I know this is not that big of a deal, but after my crappy day it was the last straw sort of a thing.
I have a huge headache and feel like poo.

No comments: