Sunday, January 11, 2009

Golden Globe commentary

My Golden globe commentary...
  • The red carpet commentary was lame
  • I kind of figured Heath Ledger would get an award
  • Renee Zelwegger's dress was ugly
  • Drew Barrymore had somethin weird going on with her hair and her gal pal
  • Tom Hanks sure knows how to accept an award. Short sweet and to the point
  • Christina Applegate's necklace was gorgeous!
  • There are some greats of our time that will leave a giant hole in the tv and movie industry when they leave this world. I can't imagine losing Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg, and Clint Eastwood among others...
  • Colin Farrell is an ass
  • I loved Anna Paquin's dress
  • I'm impressed by Kate Winslet
  • Cameron Diaz didn't look so good
  • Who is Mickey Rourke?
  • He may be nuts but Tom Cruise still has prescence

No comments: