Friday, January 16, 2009

Tonight is not a good night

I worked so hard today to get my cover letter, resume and work examples finished so I could send it to the people I heard were hiring. I already heard back from them that they do not have any positions available. I should have known that it was to good to be true that one of the company's that I would have like to work for was supposedly hiring. I'm sad. You never realize what a hit it is on someone's psyche to get laid off until it happens to you.
I'm sitting here alone, and lonely on a Friday night. I'm scared. Just plain scared. I still have not gotten anything from unemployment and what money I do have is going to run out. I have yet to find a roommate to help with rent and bills.
When is something good going to happen?

No comments: