Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yoga

So today I went to the yoga class at my gym. I went to the gym yesterday too and did more than usual so I'm pretty sore from that. especially my abs and my arms. I guess the instructor today is different than their usual instructor and she did a combo of pilates and yoga. My arms are so sore from yesterday it was hard to hold downward facing dog and a couple of the others but I was able to do some of the balance poses and the leg excersizes. I think I'm gonna be hurting tomorrow for sure. It was really tough to drag myself out of bed at 9 this morning to get to the gym at 9:30 to sign up. That is so sad. I used to get up at 5:45 in the morning and be at work by 7:30. I feel so lazy getting up so late. It's a really hard cycle to break. Anyhow I did it today so hopefully I can do it on Thursday too. now I'm eating the breakfast burrito my roomie made for me and left on the counter. It's tasty!

No comments: