Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sick building syndrome

My last job was in an open office building with skylights above my desk and air that was constantly moving. I can't say how clean I think the air was there, but I think it was better there than here. Right about this time every day I get such a headache and my face gets all hot and it feels dry to the touch. I also start to feel really really tired and sloth-like around 3:00, which when combined with a headache isn't very pleasant. I think the air quality is crappy and there is no circulation. I don't know how long I can take these conditions before I go crazy!
I went outside to eat my lunch today so I could have a change of scenery and get some fresh air. I think I'm going to have to go for a walk like three times a day just to get some fresh air. Now that I look around, I don't see any return air vents in here, at least not visible from my desk. That could be a very bad thing! Blech!

No comments: