Friday, April 3, 2009

Hi everyone! So I realize I haven't been around much lately. Work has been keeping me pretty busy and I've had stuff going on in the evenings after work and when I get home, eat dinner and clean up I'm usually too tired to blog.
Last night I went to visit a friend and her 3 month old baby boy! I can't believe I hadn't gone to see them any sooner, time flies! He was super cute and smiley and it was nice to catch up with my girlfriends while we ooh'd and Ahh'd at the little guy.
Tomorrow I'm going to the DeAnza flea market to hunt for buried treasures. Maybe I'll find a cool little trinket or something fun. My mom is here this weekend too so I'm sure we'll hang out for a while. Last weekend I painted my kitchen wall a bright shade of yellow, that is too bright. I need to fix that this weekend too. Then I should be able to share pics.
I've also been dealing with a new set of emotions that I haven't had before, if not in a long long time. You expect to be sad and angry and a lot of other things when going through what I am but I wasn't anticipating these feelings of wanting the presence of a man around so soon. I just miss that feeling of being treated like a lady and having testosterone around to balance out the estrogen. Does that make any sense? I think that people also brush this off as not that big a deal but after being in a relationship for so many years and being married having these feelings again is almost as jarring as the initial feelings of loss at the beginning. I don't really have anyone to talk to about it that understands what I'm trying to say. I can't decide if this means I should be open to the idea of dating or not. It still seems too soon, but in reality it's been more than 7 months. I wish there was a prescription for when the time is right. Can't someone just tell me how it's supposed to be?
I'm super bored at work and have Fridayitis so here are a couple of random pics I've saved that I like. They are all from sfgirlbybay.


No comments: