Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a beautiful day!

Yesterday and today have been so beautiful! Yesterday my mom, sister and I went to Santa Cruz and to the beach. It was so gorgeous at the beach! We walked and collected shells and relaxed in some chairs. Mom sort of got hit with a wave and got the bottom of her pants and her shoes wet. After the beach we had a great dinner at Pizza Antica at Santana Row.
Today we rode our bikes to the farmer's market and shopped till we dropped then we brought our findings home and took off on a bike ride to Vasona Lake in Los Gatos.
Today I'm going to put the second coat on my kitchen wall and go to the grocery store to get ingredients for dinner tonight. Unfortunately I'm not really accomplishing much else that I needed to this weekend, I guess I'll have to play catchup in the evenings this week.

No comments: