Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm having a cranky day. It's a bad hair day, and I'm fed up with the stupidity of the human race. I've been listening to a lot of NPR and KQED and for one I'm tired of their stupid pledge drive but being more educated on what is happening in our state, country and the world is taxing on my brain. I don't understand why such stupid things were done in the past that have such a huge negative impact on our society and land today. I don't have much patience for stupidity so it's very frustrating. Sometimes I think maybe ignorance is bliss.
On top of that I'm starting to feel like I may never be able to trust a man with myself again. I'm sure there are good guys out there, but for some reason I don't seem to think so right now. This is a new set of feelings as I go through this process of divorce. I'm not quite sure what to do with it. Seeing as I'm not really interested in dating at the moment I guess I shouldn't worry about it. Although I do worry that it could be a problem if I do ever meet someone and think about getting serious.
I'm also getting close to the end of my three month trial period at my job and expect some kind of conversation to be had in the near future, that is also stressing me out a bit.
Sorry to be such a negative nelly today.... I just needed to get that off my chest.

No comments: