Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back to reality

Sooo, a few things I'm stressed out about on coming home.
One- before I left I mentioned to my landlord that my upstairs neighbor (I live in a condo that I rent, he owns his unit) has been acting suspiciously and having odd people over at odd times of day recently. He has a past of drug use so I'm worried that he has started up again. I just talked to my landlord about it and it's just not an easy thing to deal with. I also told her that I got laid off which I didn't tell her last time, at least she knows. I'm worried that if I call the cops and make a point of letting my neighbor know that his behavior is not ok he will retaliate and I will pay the consequences.
Two- I found out today that until our taxes are finished being paid for our divorce can not be finalized. So much for the end of June...
Three- I am unemployed, and I haven't heard from unemployment yet.
So much for a relaxing vacation... well the vacation was relaxing, but not so much the arrival home. Blech.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Amy, I'm sorry for the rough time you're going through. I definitely know what it feels like to be in limbo, and I don't wish it on anybody. I hope things start to look up for you. HUGS!

Kat said...

I'm unemployed too, and I feel your pain! My thoughts are with you!