Thursday, July 9, 2009

Had to get out of town

I didn't feel like hanging around the house all afternoon today so I got outta town. I just took a short trip to Santa Cruz and Capitola. I walked around downtown S.C. for about an hour. I was sad to see that one of my favorite stores is closing. :(
Then I went to the bluffs on the north side of the pier where the surfers are. I watched them for a bit along with the crazy sea lions and I saw an otter! I got a new book from the library today so I sat and read that for a bit. It's called Dreaming in Hindi. I've only read a little bit of it but I like it so far. After I was done reading I went to Staircase Tattoo to price out getting my nose pierced (which I'm hoping to do sometime soon). While I was hanging out in downtown Santa Cruz I remembered that some good friends of mine were vacationing in the area so I got to see them! Anyways, that's a little bit about my day.

No comments: