Saturday, September 12, 2009

White rabbit

This morning as I was getting ready to head out for a bike ride I saw out of the corner of my eye, a little white and brown fluffy ball bouncing across the lawn. Some little girls that live down the street have a pet rabbit and somehow it got out of it's cage. I didn't want it to run away or get run over by a car, I would have felt terrible if that had happened. I chased it around for at least a half hour but then friends of the owners took over. I went out for my bike ride and came back assuming that it had been caught and taken inside because the cage wasn't out on the lawn anymore. A couple minutes ago I looked up to see "Fluffy" hanging out behind a bush, guess they hadn't caught him. I followed him around the building and the little girl that owns him came and caught him. Yeay for rabbit getting home safely!