Monday, November 9, 2009

A couple new things

I've recently aquired a few new things, and I wanted to share them!
A friend of mine got me this purse for my birthday, isn't it cute! It was for sale at the boutique sale I participated in. It was made by a husband and wife team with the company name "Flowie." Check out their online shop!
This is maybe a weird thing to share, but I thought some of you might want to know about these. I was at Ikea yesterday and found this 5 pack of candles. I don't have a fireplace and sometimes when it's cold outside a fire sounds oh so comfy and warm. This is my pretend fireplace. It's nice because the varied sizes work well together and it gives the warm firelight that I crave. The pack was only $9.
You might recognize the print, I finally got a frame for it! The only problem is that the mat is not really the right size for the print. It sort of cuts off the image a bit. But I'm really happy to finally have it in a frame! Eventually it will go on that wall, but I have a bit more work to do before I start hanging things.
This was my big purchase today! I've done so well with my jewelry so far I decided to splurge on this for myself. The bag I use when I travel home and to stay with friends is at the end of it's life. It's ugly, it has holes in it and it's really outdated. I got this today from Vera Bradley. Now, I'm not really a Vera Bradley kind of gal, but I liked this one. I would probably never carry a V.B. purse but I like this. There are lots of pockets and good sturdy handles.
It's called the Weekender.

No comments: