Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wicked!

My birthday surprise yesterday was going to Wicked with my mom and dad! I absolutely loved it and it was such a great birthday present! The costumes were awesome, the set was awesome, the actors were awesome! If you haven't yet seen it, you really should!
Yesterday I got up and headed out to SF for the day. I left my car at a girlfriends house and walked to muni to get downtown to meet my parents. The show was a matinee at 2:00 and I don't think we got out until 5:00. I wish I could have spent more time with my parents but I had to get back on muni to go back out to sunset so I could go out to dinner with my girlfriends. We went to Delancey street restaurant over on the embarcadero, then we went to Palomino's for dessert. We were supposed to go dancing but ended up going home to hang out and eat cookie dough.
Today I went to a baby shower in Palo Alto, I had a good time! It was at a tea "house" of sorts. We had tea and salad and little tea sandwiches and scones with devonshire cream. I got to give my girlfriend the quilt I made for her, and she loved it! I should have taken some pictures, I don't know why I didn't.
I'm glad to be home after constant activity since Thursday. I have a messy house to clean up and I'm having a stamp party on Saturday that I need to get ready for.

I had a great weekend! Thanks Mom, Dad, Stef, Marg, Teresa, and Maribelle!

No comments: