Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I wandered into Pottery Barn yesterday...

I used to work there so I've avoided going in there for years. Yesterday I was at the mall to exchange my leftover Euros back into U.S. dollars and I decided to check it out. I actually thought they had some cute stuff! Now I don't personally like to buy stuff like this from a store like PB because a lot of the time you can find interesting things like this that are vintage or antique. It can take some work to find a cute vintage birdcage so if you aren't up for that this could be a great find! I particularly liked the little metal nests with the faux robins eggs in them. They had them displayed with some fake moss, it was pretty cute.






1 comment:

Buttercup29 said...

I love all things bird related - thanks for posting this! :)