Monday, March 15, 2010

A fun weekend

I had a lovely weekend. It went by far too fast as most weekends do. Saturday I was up bright and early and managed to do some cleaning before I had to get ready to go to a birthday party. What is it about spring that can make a person want to clean? Anyhow, I went to a birthday party for the daughter of a friend on Saturday afternoon. It was her first birthday so it was special for her parents. I got to catch up with some friends I haven't seen for a while which was nice. Saturday night I had a date. That would require a whole other post so I'll just leave it at that.
Yesterday I was up and going early again and drove to San Francisco to hang out with some of my best friends. One of my girlfriends and her husband were in SF for the weekend and another friend that lives there met up and we went to dim sum for brunch. It was pretty good! For the rest of the day we dragged the very good sport of a husband around while we tried on clothes and shopped. Because of the time change the day seemed to go by so fast. It was nice to hang out with them. Shopping with girlfriends can be so much fun! We were talking in the dressing rooms and showing off what we tried on. It was like we were sixteen again! Love my girlfriends!

No comments: