Thursday, April 15, 2010

A new paint job

Two weekends ago I got it in my head to paint a wall in my living room. I've been thinking about grey for a while now and over Easter weekend I picked one out and ran out to buy a quart before the paint store closed. I finished it on Sunday. I really like how it turned out. I saw a picture on one the design blogs I read where the owners of a house painted a more free form scallop at the ceiling because it was very uneven. I liked the idea so much I did it all the way around and basically created a big frame on the wall. It was pretty easy to do and didn't take all that long. They grey is really pretty and not too dark, it's just the right amount of contrast against the white. 
I wanted to wait to take pictures and share until I had more hung up on the wall but I don't know when I'm going to get around to it.
What do you think?

No comments: