Saturday, May 15, 2010

Project inspirations...

One of the projects that has been floating around in my head for a while now is creating some pillows for my sofa. I look on Etsy a lot for ideas and when I came across this I really liked it. The colors weren't right for my place so I decided to create my own. I even found a shop on Etsy that sells the precut felt circles, honestly I wouldn't want to have to cut them all out by hand so it's perfect. I couldn't decide which two colors to get so I got four different ones. Now I just have to find a background color and I can get started on making it!

(Inspiration)


This is another pillow I found on Etsy, it sold before I ever got a chance to even think about buying it. I think I can create something like it myself, it couldn't be that hard. I have plenty of scraps of fabric I could create the little birds out of.

No comments: