Thursday, June 10, 2010

My miniscule patch of dirt

It's not much and it's gone without love for quite a while now. Last weekend when I got my lemon tree I was inspired to get a tomato plant too. I'm gonna give it a try, I'm not sure if I get enough sun and I'm a little worried that the plant is too big for the pot. It was cheap so I'm not too worried about it. It is my favorite tomato though.
I need a pot for my lemon tree, the few that I have aren't big enough and I have a pot I want to put some colorful flowers in. While I was out there I decided to clean up a bit. It was looking pretty bedraggled. I pulled weeds and thinned out the ground cover a bit, it was going kind of crazy. I have a sort of a color theme in the bed that I want to continue with. It's supposed to be white and blue/purple. Maybe next weekend I'll add in some cheap flowers.

No comments: