Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm so excited!

You may recall these awesome legwarmers from a post a couple days ago. The pattern is by Amy Butler. Today I went to San Francisco with a girlfriend who knits. We went to her favorite yarn store and picked out some yarn so she could make them for me! I really wanted the slate yarn by Rowan but it was a bit pricey. I now know the cost behind handmade knitted items.
The guy who helped us was awesome! His name was Kurt. In addition to being super helpful he was oh so SF stylish!
I picked out a really nice yarn that was on sale. It is a sort of muted aqua blue, my favorite color. I can't wait till they are finished! Woohoo!

After we got the yarn we walked down to Bi Rite. Super yummy ice cream! Mmmmmmm.
Today I had salted caramel and creme fraiche.

1 comment:

yogamama said...

Boohoo - I didn't win!