Monday, September 20, 2010

Is it Halloween yet?

If you are part of the world of crafting you know that things start early. That would be why Michael's Crafts and Joann's Crafts already have Christmas stuff.  Paper Source has their Halloween stuff out and it's fabulous! So, even though it's not even October yet, I wanted to share these.

I don't know what it is about Halloween but I love it! I hardly ever dress up or do anything special for it but I love the decorations and the themes. I had the opportunity to make these cards and they came out so cute!



One more thing I want to share... I couldn't resist buying this at work. I had to have it! It's a hanging tealight candleholder.  I've toyed with getting a sugar skull tattoo on a couple occasions but this will have to do for now.


I'm working on making some spooky halloween flowers at work, maybe when I get them finished I'll get a chance to photograph them and share them here.

No comments: