Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weeeee! I'm excited about this!

Lately I'm all about what makes me smile. Today I went to a yarn and fabric shop in Santa Clara called The Bobbin's Nest. I found the cutest embroidery patterns and I can't wait to start on them! They make me smile! I had such a hard time picking out just two, I wanted about 6 of them right now and the rest later.


I know just who I want to make something for with the camp out patterns!


How cute would this toaster fabric be on a towel or apron with some of the kitchen embroidery on it?!?


Find more patterns available on the Sublime Stiching website!

The women at the Bobbin's Nest were very nice and while their fabric selection wasn't huge, I found the shop to be well stocked and organized. They have a lot of nice patterns and there was one for the most amazing dress! I didn't get pictures of it but it was awesome.  I'm super excited about trying out my new embroidery patterns but they will have to wait a while until I have time.

1 comment:

Pinecone Camp said...

You've got me all excited about your new patterns too! I think I'm going to have to revisit embroidery!!
Hi from a fellow BYW girl ;)