Thursday, September 16, 2010

Where the magic happens...

The quilting magic that is...


I was so inspired by the super cute mug rug I made I decided to actually make myself something. I don't have a clever name for this one... machine rug doesn't really do it. Making your workspace inspiring when you're a creative person is important. I love the bright and cheerful fabrics and it's extra special because some of them are vintage. Every time I sit down at my machine I smile.



I love that if I'm working with a needle there's a spot I can stick it so it doesn't get lost. If I ever make one again I think I'll add a little pocket for my seam ripper, and maybe even a strong magnet inside so pins will stick!

Isn't it purdy!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the colors of your fabrics, also how it matches your work space AND your blog! What a great idea!