Friday, October 15, 2010

Honey Run Quilters

Ok, so the one booth I really loved was from a store in Chico. They had fabulous fabrics and I met an awesome gal that works there. We chatted it up and now we're friends on Flickr! I loved their fabrics and found several new books that I really want! Sorry the pictures are crappy, it wasn't exactly the best light and I didn't have a whole lot of control over it.
I totally want this book, the projects in it look fabulous! Only problem, I don't really know how to sew clothes...

This one had some super cute ideas!

The store is called Honey Run Quilters. I really want to make a pilgrimage now, maybe I'll even move to Chico now that I know they have a cool quilt shop!
The gal I met, Amanda, made this super cute little mug rug below. I was so inspired by it I bought some fabulous flannel that looks similar to the wool on the edges of this piece. Isn't it cute?! She and a friend came up with their own pattern for it and have launched their own line! It's called Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery! You can find even more cuteness on Amanda's blog. Ms. McPork Chop Quilts.

Her stuff is so cute, I think I'm developing a girl crush... and she has tattoos, swoon!

No comments: