Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dreaming about wine

I know I've mentioned Grgich Hills on here before but I feel the need to mention them again. If you don't recall... it's a fantastic winery in Rutherford (Napa Valley) Ca.
I had some of their 2007 Chardonnay last night and it was sooooo good I can't stop thinking about it. I have a little half bottle of it chilling in my fridge right now.
If you need a gift for someone and they are a wine lover I highly reccomend their wines. My favorites are their Fume Blanc, 2007 Chardonnay, Old Vine Zinfandel, and Violetta. I love going there when I'm in the Napa Valley. Their wines are just so damn good and I am fully behind their growing practices. They are a biodynamic and organic winery. You definitely need to visit them if you are ever in the area. 
If you ever need a gift idea for me, you can't go wrong here... ;)

No comments: