The Next Day is Someday
A journal of my adventures, opinions, and things that feed my soul.
Friday, February 18, 2011
10 things that make me happy...
In no particular order...
1. Music by Zooey Deschanel, Neko Case, Simon and Garfunkel, Jack Johnson, Nickel Creek, Van Morrison, The Temper Trap and many others.
2. These people...
3. Sitting at my sewing machine knowing I have uninterrupted time to start and finish a project
4. Dark chocolate, goat cheese, wine and good chocolate chip cookies
5. Beautiful flowers
6. Knowing that I'm equally confused about who I am and where I fit and knowing that I know myself a hell of a lot better than I did three years ago.
7. The ocean
8. Having someones arms around me when I just need to be held
9. Funny British guys racing fast beautiful cars
10. A rainy indoor day with candles burning
11. Walking into a clean bedroom with a made bed.
12. Seeing one of my favorite flowers blooming in my yard and bringing it inside to enjoy it's scent
13. My sister
Ok, so that was thirteen... Hope you're having a good day!
What makes you happy?
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
February 22, 2011 at 9:48 AM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)