Friday, February 18, 2011

10 things that make me happy...

In no particular order...

1. Music by Zooey Deschanel, Neko Case, Simon and Garfunkel, Jack Johnson, Nickel Creek, Van Morrison, The Temper Trap and many others.

2. These people...
3. Sitting at my sewing machine knowing I have uninterrupted time to start and finish a project

4. Dark chocolate, goat cheese, wine and good chocolate chip cookies

5. Beautiful flowers

6. Knowing that I'm equally confused about who I am and where I fit and knowing that I know myself a hell of a lot better than I did three years ago.

7. The ocean

8. Having someones arms around me when I just need to be held

9. Funny British guys racing fast beautiful cars

10. A rainy indoor day with candles burning

11. Walking into a clean bedroom with a made bed.

12. Seeing one of my favorite flowers blooming in my yard and bringing it inside to enjoy it's scent

13. My sister

Ok, so that was thirteen... Hope you're having a good day! 
What makes you happy?