Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fabric mania!

Yesterday I got the chance to go fabric shopping at my favorite fabric store in Santa Cruz. It was kind of a lovely day despite the fact that I had to go to work straight from Santa Cruz. Which wasn't all bad because work was so much fun! I was out the door at 8am and in Santa Cruz by about 8:30 and at The Buttery to have a delicious breakfast. Off I went to the beach for a few to wait for Hart's to open then to fabric heaven.
These aren't actually from yesterday but I've been wanting to share them for a while now. I fell in love with this fabric line well over a year ago, mostly because it looks like vintage bedsheets. I'm actually going to make something for myself for once! I think it'll be a quilt for my couch, but we'll see. It actually comes like this, all cut up in little squares, it's called a charm pack.  


This is another charm pack I got a couple weeks ago. I love the color palette and am using it as a jump off point for redoing my bedroom, eventually.







I love these two together!

That's all, just wanted to share!

No comments: