Monday, May 9, 2011

Pinterest

So, I have a new obsession. It's called Pinterest.  It could be described as a set of virtual bulletin boards on your wall and you can pin images you find online to your boards via a button on your favorites bar. It's wonderful! You can also find images on Pinterest boards other than you own. These are just a few of the images I've pinned onto my Pinterest boards since I started with it.  Oh, and they are completely random by the way...



These look so absolutely delicious, I think my friend Stef would be the perfect person to make them! ;-)

Source: purlbee.com via Amy on Pinterest

Love these, want them!



Such a cute idea for a family tree!



Colorful cake pops


Yum!

Yum!


Yum!

Well, it's obvious I pinned a lot of images of food. Hm, maybe that's why I've been craving really good food lately? The really cool thing about Pinterest is that the link to the origin of the image is kept with it as more and more people pin it. That way when I share an image here with you I don't have to worry about making sure I find the original link, it's great! And if I want to go find the recipe to go with the image I can easily find the link. Yay Pinterest!  I can't figure out how to get the link to be centered so ignore that part...

No comments: