Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm still here!

I am alive! I've just been so busy I've had no time to blog or come up with anything inspiring. Life has just been crazy lately. Today I'm supposed to be at the Petaluma Antiques Fair but I'm just so worn out I'm hanging out at my parents house on the couch with a blanket and my computer while watching football. The weather feels like autumn today. It's 72 degrees outside and it's sprinkling and it's grey and cozy. I seem to have come down with a little cold in the last week so I guess this is what my body needs.
Yesterday I attended one of my best friends' dad's memorial service. It was beautiful and powerful and it was impossible not to feel the love and admiration everyone in the church felt for him.  He was a great man. I got to see some people I haven't seen in a really long time, it's unfortunate though that it was for the occasion that it was.
I'm not feeling very eloquent or succinct today so I think I'll just share some of my latest Pinterest photos...



This is a calendar we carry at Paper Source. It's fantastic! It's letterpressed and the photos don't do it justice. It really has the air of being handmade. I love how vintage the images are. They're so homey.

This is a super cool paint by numbers on a wall! I love vintage paint by numbers paintings, I always look for them at antique sales. This one is via Making It Lovely.



FAB-U-LOUS! Tory Burch boots at Nordstroms


Cozy


Beautiful color and texture

I love The Goonies. Always have. And it's a fall movie for me, mostly because of one of the shots at the beginning of the drizzly day with leaves falling. I need this poster for my wall!






Someday I will have a granny squares blanket!



My favorite girl... lookin good at the Emmys!


I like to dye my hard boiled eggs even when it's not Easter... it keeps them seperate from the regular eggs and it makes me smile!





I hope you have a great week!

No comments: