Sunday, February 6, 2011

Such a sweet dining room

This is the dining room of a blogger I follow, her name is Kelly Rae. She's an artist and recently a mom. She shared these pictures on her blog and I think it's so beautiful I wanted to pass them on. There are several ideas here that she or her mom did themselves. Totally doable.

I think one of the reasons I like it so much is the color combination. I love the cool dusty blue on the walls. It works in this room because there is a lot of light. The contrast with the bright white makes everything so crisp!

I love the painting hanging over the china hutch, it's hers of course.


Salvaged chandelier, mismatched chairs, vintage table in a perfect color, hankerchief table runner...

vintage church pew...


It's just all so right up my alley! Check out Kelly Rae's post on her blog for more info and a few more pictures. Now that I think about it, she recently posted pictures of her kitchen too, I'm off to find those pics to share with you...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks! (Because I need another blog in my reader ;-) )